Thursday, June 3, 2010

Orlando (part 1)

Wow! I can't believe Jake and I were brave (or crazy enough) to drive the kids to Orlando for a week all by ourselves! We've been home for a few days now and I'm still recovering. I can't get all of my fav pics posted tonight, so I'll have to do this in parts ... Here's the beginning of the trip:

First of all, let me just say that whomever invented the portable DVD player is a GENIUS!!! (not to mention my new best friend) Seriously, how did we not own one of the miracle devices earlier?!??

DSC_2211

DSC_2215

Second, let me also note that Cate is extremely flexible and enjoys riding with her foot in the cup holder ...

DSC_2221

DSC_2233-1
Hallelujah!! We have arrived!
DSC_2248
wasting no time getting to the pool!
DSC_2254-1
our crew
DSC_2278-1

DSC_2285-1

DSC_2295
Waiting for the bus to the Magic Kingdom
DSC_2304
Cate's first glimpse of the "Princess Castle"
DSC_2308

DSC_2316

DSC_2313
Max and Jake in line for Space Mountain. If Max looks completely panic-stricken in this picture, that's because he is! It took a couple of trips through the line for him to actually ride it. He finally did it, though. Way to go, Max!
DSC_2323

DSC_2325

Favorite moment with Cate: Cate LOVED meeting all the princesses, but watching her meet Belle was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She sat down next to her began fluffing her skirt so it would be exactly like Belle's. Then, she saw how Belle had her hands folded princess style, and began working on her own princess hands so she would be perfectly princess down to the smallest detail. Belle couldn't have been more awesome! She keyed into all of this & gave Cate her very own lesson in princess hands :)

DSC_2331

DSC_2332

DSC_2333

To be continued .... here's a slideshow of all our pics to enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED these pictures! What a great vacation!
+2
Grann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...