Well ... it seems I've got a little catching up to do! The reason for my absence? Spring finally hit Knoxville!!! We've been busy enjoying the beautiful weather & a visit from Hunny while the kids were on spring break this week. After the LONGEST. WINTER. EVER. it has been so great to finally open up the windows, bask in the sun, wear flip flops, & play in the yard. Yay Spring!

I do believe Cate loves swinging more than any other activity in the world.
Pajama run in the sun!
A fun play date with friends Ivy and Olive- Princesses eating PB&J for afternoon tea

Swinging after the first Easter egg hunt of the season
Max semi-hunting for eggs with friend, Evan. I think Max is almost too old for the Easter egg hunts ... :(
Brother and sister being silly on the bed!
Max inaugurated his "Boys Only" club for the season. The agenda for the first club meeting (written by Max) reads as follows: "Today we will (1) CELEBRATE! (2) test boyness (3) pass out folders" And they did.
Chloe so happy to see us back outside again.
Max and Hunny painting Max's new big boy room! I still have to hang some things up on the wall before the final reveal, but I promise there will be before and after pics to come!































No comments:
Post a Comment