
O.k. here (in no particular order) are some more great pics from the holidays! There were also some great stories from this Christmas that I plan to write down, but, sadly, I won't have the time this week. I start teaching again on Wednesday, and have much work to do getting ready for that. Now that I'm trying to get back into "thinking mode", it is becoming apparent that all this fun you've seen here on the blog has come at a price ... MY BRAIN!!! I have enjoyed the blogging, though, and will surely pick it back up once we hit our new stride and I get my *new camera* up and running. Love to all! ~ Sarah
Rerry Rismas!!!!
We got Chloe groomed just before Christmas and let her come inside for a few days of non-stop cuddling and treats! I wish she could be inside all the time, but she is the size of a small horse...

Jake's sister, Angela, with all of us at his parent's house in Stephenville, TX




Grann reading The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve






No comments:
Post a Comment