Friday, September 26, 2008

Kid update




For all of you out of town family, here's the latest on the kiddos:  Cate is 8 months old now (I know!  I can't believe it either!) and she is *almost* crawling.  She is ooching all over the place, reminding us daily that we absolutely MUST get this house baby-proofed pronto.  She is tallish for her age (75% last time we went to the doctor) and, maybe it's just me, but she seems way more into everything than Max was at this age.  Quick story from yesterday:  After seeing a box of baby snacks and his whole cup of chocolate milk knocked over by Cate at breakfast, Max turns to me and says in his know-it-all voice, "O.K. I'm really sorry I told you I wanted a baby in this house." That brings me to Mr. Know-it-all himself.   We have been really proud of Max lately for conquering all of the playground equipment! Also, he is developing into quite the social butterfly. Max has always had an outgoing personality, but lately it seems he has been making new friends all over the place.  He is winning them over one by one at his new school with his jokes and his generous spirit. (Of course, it doesn't hurt that the other boys think our FJ Cruiser looks like a Transformer.) Max is also an EXTREME TALKER (as if you guys didn't already know this) and loves to talk on the phone, so call anytime . . . I'll be glad you did! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - great pictures!! Cate has really gotten big and extra cute!! Glad to see Max having fun on the playground and at Disney!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...