Well, we have been a very busy bunch so far this fall! School and extras have been full of excitement, we took an unprecedented family vacation to the beach in October (!), Jake and Max have gone on a couple of "guy weekend" trips to Pigeon Forge and the Baylor / WV game in West Virginia, and Cate just finished up a fun season of soccer with the Lady Giraffes! I have pictures of it all, but somehow blogging hasn't really been figuring into the schedule very well these days. I plan on catching up some time soon, but I figured I might as well get back to it with a quick and easy post of our annual "How Tall This Fall?" pics at Maple Lane Farms. They are getting so big!!!
Here's a comparison to last year:
Fall 2011. Wow! This guy has grown A LOT!
She looks so much older this year.
And years past...
Fall 2010 (Just two short years ago!)
Fall 2009
Fall 2008
Fall 2006 (Are you seriously the same kid?!?!??)
We had another wonderful trip to MLF this year for pumpkins and fun, so expect more pics to come!
1 comment:
I can't believe how tall Mr.s Max is! These kiddos are growing up way to fast! I hope to see you soon Miss Sarah! I've missed you :-). I hope you all are having a very blessed start to your holiday season! xoxo
Post a Comment