Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'4' on film

Cate randomly busted out with the Pledge of Allegiance today while we were hanging out at the house this afternoon. I didn't even know they had been saying that at her school, but apparently they have. Cute!


While I was uploading the Pledge video to my computer, I noticed a video I took Max when he was almost exactly the same age Cate is now. He had just turned 4 and we took him on a special Disney Cruise trip for big kids only (NO babies!). He made up a song about Disney's Serenity Bay that we actually still sing around here to this day - haha! ( Tennessee friends will recognize the tune of this song: "Tennessee home, windin' down ...." :)


I'm pretty sure '4' is the most adorable age! So glad I caught a little piece of it on film! (and by 'film' I mean 'digital recording device' ... Yeesh! How old am I?!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...