Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love these two!


It's been a pretty long week, beginning with Cate and me up sick all night last Sunday. As any mom knows, that sort of episode can take it's toll. There is LOTS of stuff to wash, and no energy to wash it. School and work gets cancelled. Work piles up. And you pretty much spend the week just trying to get things back to where they where when you heard that middle of the night cry on Sunday night.

So it was with us this week. But, thankfully, we made it to the weekend with everyone healthy and happy (albeit work still piled up). Hooray!

Today we got started with our holiday decorating. Cate sang Jingle Bells for 2 hours straight, and Max told me "it was a real honor" to be responsible for sorting the branches :) We didn't get as far as I would have liked, since all of our tree lights seem to have died since last year and, apparently, stores don't carry actual working ones anymore (...don't even get me started!) Instead, we just spent the night cuddled up on the couch watching some of the kids favorite movies. It was great, and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love these two little monkeys!



Cutest. feet. ever.

3 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

I'm so glad you all are feeling better! I'm impressed with your jump on Christmas decorating. this year we will be doing simple decor as one handed decorating, or should I say unpacking of holiday decor, makes things a little more tricky. I would love to have a raincheck on Starbucks. i miss seeing you!

Sarah Harper said...

O.k. Rain check! Call me whenever. We are going to be around for the whole break :)

Aunt Megan said...

Nice hair Max!!!

Sarah... you seem to have forgotten to factor my beautiful feet into the equation. But I might just have to let it slide this time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...