This was such a fun Christmas! According to Max, "the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!" It was so great to just be here at our house with my sister, Megan, enjoying the kids and playing the day away. Of course, I took a ton of pictures. I would choose just a few favs for the blog, but now that I've begun printing the blog, it has kind of become our memory book. I want to remember everything about this Christmas, so here are lots and lots of pictures from Christmas morning. Enjoy!
Santa came!
Shock.
Joy.
Happiness.
All those presents and toys around and Cate stayed singularly focused on the tube of M&Ms that she found in her stocking until they were pretty much all gone. Amazing!
That girl loves her some chocolate!
Max was so excited to get the sequel to Diary of a Wimpy Kid (his new favorite series)
Cute decorated lap tray from Santa (Max got one with "rock out" designs on it)
Max was so excited to give me this bath set that he picked out for me at the Candy Cane Cottage at his school. He tried SO hard NOT to tell me about it after he bought it, but just couldn't help himself. He ended up telling me about 100 times before I finally got to open it on Christmas. I love it!
Cate eating more chocolate
Max got an ipod in his stocking loaded up with his favorite tunes. He was feeling very "10 years old"
Once Cate finally moved on from the chocolate and discovered what the whole present opening thing was all about, she did the cutest cheer for every gift. Hands up and "YAY!"
Jake's not so sure about Dora.
Cate trying to explain why Dora is so cool to Jake (too bad nobody can understand her)
One of Max's favorite presents - a laser guided car that climbs walls and ceilings. Thanks Aunt Megan!
Max was also very excited to give Jake this radio shower caddy that he bought at Candy Cane Cottage "because he knows how much Dad loves listening to the radio and showering" (true!)
Could she be anymore "girly"?
Did I say on my list of Christmas suggestions that Max might like some K'nex? Oh yes. Yes I did. (and he loves them all, by the way!)
Megan takin' one for team.Building K'nex with Max on Christmas = not the most relaxing activity ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment