Sunday, December 20, 2009

Catching up (around the house)

Typical around-the-house shenanigans this week:

Max discovered the box for the big Christmas gift we were going to get Cate this Christmas and was very excited about helping me build it. I sure am glad we didn't wait 'till the last minute on this one! Cate's baby care center was more complicated to build than any piece of real furniture I've ever seen!
the finished product! (shhhhhh ... it's a secret!)
When we were done, Max spent a while down in the playroom playing with the packing. When he came up, he said (and I quote): "Mom, you don't even want to know."
He was right!
An early Christmas present for Max!
This kid has wanted a Snuggie for as long as I can remember. The other day he was walking around the house whining about how cold he was and how much he wished he had a Snuggie, when out popped this early Christmas present from his Grann.
Ahhh! Snug as a bug!
Cate had her first run with "big girl" panties this week! She was lovin' em!
Cute!

I love this smile! (too bad about the snot :)
We've also been experimenting with some new styles to keep her crazy bangs out of her face.
This one's a winner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...