Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pet whisperer



I've noticed for some time now that Cate has a really special connection to animals.  She reminds me of her aunt Angela in this respect.  Not only does she love them and show concern for them all the time, but they are really drawn to her.  Fifi (the cat in the picture) was only an occasional visitor before Cate started spending time on our porch.  Now she waits outside our door every day just for Cate.  So strange, yet so sweet.

3 comments:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

There are definitely people that have a special way with animals. My mom is like that too. It's a nice gift. I love the picture of Cate and the kitty. I'll let you know about Saturday.

Aunt Megan said...

Awwww- c'mon! Adopt the kitty! Then Emmy can have a cat cousin! I can't wait for Max and Cate to come visit Austin... got anytime soon in mind...?

Sarah Harper said...

O.k. you're like the fifth person that's told us we should just go ahead and adopt the cat. Thinking about it ... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...