
Here is just a little sound-bite of what I hear ALL. DAY. LONG. Seriously, those of you who know Max know that the kid simply does not stop talking. EVER. In fact, many a friend and teacher has predicted that Max will be either a professor or a lawyer when he grows up. (Here's hoping for professor!) Even though Jake and I often feel like we'd just like to turn the volume down on this kid for a while, we love this little guy and his loquaciousness!
P.S. This little video clip was about the 5th in a series of recorded lectures on Wall-E and EVE from the movie "Wall-E". I decided to spare you the other 4.
P.P.S. Yes, that is "Reba" on the T.V. in the background. It's Jake's favorite show! (next to the Simpsons, of course)
1 comment:
I love watching this when I miss his little voice!!!
THEEEEE END!
Post a Comment