Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Past

Max was 4 months old on his first Halloween.

Good friends from the old neighborhood (Agnes, Laurie, and little Hannah)

Halloween 2004
He has no idea what's going on.


Halloween 2005
He's discovered candy!


Halloween 2006
The last year Mommy got to pick the costume.

Max H. (Lightning McQueen's driver) & Max B. (Batman)

Halloween 2007
I've got this thing down!

Wow! So much going on I haven't even had time to post pictures from our trip to Mathews, VA to visit Grandma and Grampa on their boat! Those should be coming soon. I have about 5 seconds now, so I thought I'd put up some pictures of Halloweens past to get everybody in the mood. This will be Max's 5th Halloween (Can you believe it!?) and every year it seems he has more and more fun with it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a "treat" to travel down memory lane. The kids are so precious. Love their costumes! Keep up the great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...