As everyone in our family knows, Max is a trucker. He has loved trucks since birth. (In fact, I'm pretty sure one of my ultrasounds showed him playing with one in the womb :) So, he has been spending these last days of summer giving any one who is willing (and small enough) a ride in his Powerwheels Ford pick up. Thanks to my catlike reflexes, he has not yet been successful in his attempts to give Cate a ride in the truck bed. I'm sure it's only a matter of time! Today, I thought I'd kick off our family blog with some pictures of Max truckin' this week with a few of his neighborhood friends (Quinn and Emma Caroline), as well as some pictures from his last visit with his Grampa (who shares Max's love for trucks) back in February. Enjoy!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Truckin'
As everyone in our family knows, Max is a trucker. He has loved trucks since birth. (In fact, I'm pretty sure one of my ultrasounds showed him playing with one in the womb :) So, he has been spending these last days of summer giving any one who is willing (and small enough) a ride in his Powerwheels Ford pick up. Thanks to my catlike reflexes, he has not yet been successful in his attempts to give Cate a ride in the truck bed. I'm sure it's only a matter of time! Today, I thought I'd kick off our family blog with some pictures of Max truckin' this week with a few of his neighborhood friends (Quinn and Emma Caroline), as well as some pictures from his last visit with his Grampa (who shares Max's love for trucks) back in February. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Sarah! Your blog looks great! It's linked now too to my blog and the neighborhood blog because of your first post. I love the background you picked. It's so happy! Max's story is so cute. I love the part where you say you thought you could see him playing with a truck on your ultrasound. Happy blogging!
Amy
Post a Comment