Monday, August 25, 2008

Skinny Boy, Chubby Girl



Max woke up this morning feeling BIG -- as big as an 8-year-old! So, he insisted we hit the scales. It has been a long time since we weighed Max, so I was curious to see how much he had gained. We couldn't believe it when the scale said he was only 32 lbs! I think that's less than he was at his last doctor's appointment almost a year ago. Of course, Jake and I both attributed it to the scale being off . . . until we weighed ourselves. Then, we decided it was right after all (or, if anything, it was off in the other direction :) He has gotten a lot taller this year but, as you can see from the picture, still skinny as a bean pole. Cate, on the other hand, is our chubby little girl. She enjoys her food and is weighing in now at about 16 lbs. (That's right -- half of what her 4-yr-old brother weighs) I wonder how long until she can beat him up?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...