As we all know, Max is quite the little ham. One of the many things that I really love about Max is that he has absolutely no qualms about performing (he did not get that from his mama!) I don't think I mentioned it on here yet, but last week he even auditioned for a play at the Children's Theatre of Knoxville!! He prepared a monologue (the intro to _Diary of a Wimpy Kid_ ) and totally rocked it at the audition! In the end, he ended up being a little too young for this one, but he had a great experience and is up for doing it again :)
I wanted to get a video for you all (and especially his Aunt Megan) of him performing his monologue, but Max is in a highly uncooperative stage right now. All he has to hear is that I would REALLY love it if he did 'thing X', and you can be pretty darn sure 'thing X' is on his list of things he absolutely will. not. do... EVER. So, I couldn't convince him to perform the monologue for me. He did, however, agree to perform a different skit -- something he had just heard a few seconds earlier on T.V. What I especially love about this video is that it has his signature chuckle at the end! He's been doing this for a while now every time he does or says something that cracks him up ... which is often ...

2 comments:
Awesome! I am totally impressed with Max's audition! I know I couldn't have done that and he is only six! Way to go Max!!! Sarah, you can nominate me for worst friend award if you'd like. Just got your messages from last week and I feel terrible we weren't able to get together before school starts. In my defense, my phone just now let me know I had messages from you and from many others. I think it is time I get a new phone. Hopefully we can catch up real soon!
"You think he WANTS me to bring the hurt on him?!"
That was FUNNY Max!
Good job! Keep up the acting :)
Thanks for the AWESOME video!
Hope to see more of you soon!!!!
Post a Comment